Please contact me about my session fee.
Sliding Scale/Reduced Fee – Currently, my reduced fee spots are full.
Everyone deserves access to quality, affordable therapy. I am committed to offering my services to people with a wide range of incomes, and offer a limited number of reduced fee spots based on availability and a financial assessment.
I accept PPO plans, as an Out-of-Network provider, which means, I can provide you with receipts for our sessions which you may submit to your PPO insurance for potential reimbursement.
Questions you may ask your insurance company regarding reimbursement if you have a PPO:
- Does my health insurance plan have mental health insurance benefits?
- Are virtual outpatient mental health visits (or teletherapy) covered by my plan?
- What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health visits, and how much of my deductible has been met this year?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a referral from an in-network provider or a primary care physician for services to be covered and to see a therapist out-of-network?
- How do I submit claims for out-of-network reimbursement?
- What is my out-of-network reimbursement for outpatient mental health visits, with a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, procedure code 90834 (45 minute therapy session)? If the answer is not an exact dollar amount, rather a percentage, you may ask, a percentage of what amount? Is it a percentage of the therapist’s full fee, or what the insurance company considers a “usual or customary” fee? If the latter, you may ask, what is the exact dollar amount of the usual or customary fee?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!